Sri Lanka Tour Package Three
Details of Tour Package Three:
(06 Nights | 07 Days)
DAY 01 | BIA (Bandaranaike International Airport) > COLOMBO
- Pickup & Assistance at the Airport
- Transfer to Colombo
- Explore Colombo City Tour
- Overnight Stay in Colombo
Expected Travel Time | BIA > Colombo – 01 Hour Drive
DAY 02 | COLOMBO > KANDY
- Transfer to Kandy
- En Route Visit to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Upon reaching Kandy, Explore City Tour
- Enjoy Cultural Dance Show at 05:00 p.m.
- Evening Witness Thevava at Kandy Temple of Tooth
- Overnight Stay in Kandy
Expected Travel Time | Colombo > Kandy – 04 Hours Drive
DAY 03 | KANDY > NUWARA ELIYA
- Transfer to Nuwara Eliya
- Visit to Royal Botanical Gardens
- En Route Sightseeing Ramboda Water Fall
- A Tea Factory Visit and Tea Plantations
- Pay a Visit to Seetha Amman Hindu Temple
- Overnight Stay in Nuwara Eliya
Expected Travel Time | Kandy > Nuwaraeliya – 03 Hours Drive
DAY 04 | NUWARA ELIYA > ELLA
- Beautiful Train Journey from Nanu Oya to Ella (12:30 p.m.)
- Visit Nine Arches Bridge
- Overnight Stay in Ella
Expected Travel Time | Nanu Oya > Ella – 03 Hours Drive
DAY 05 | ELLA > YALA
- Morning Hike in Little Adams Peak
- Transfer to Yala
- En Route Sightseeing Ravana Waterfall
- Afternoon Jeep Safari in Yala National Park
- Overnight Stay in Yala
Expected Travel Time | Ella > Yala – 03 Hours Drive
DAY 06 | YALA > BENTOTA
- Transfer to Bentota
- Explore Galle Dutch Fort & Old Town
- Relaxing on the Beach
- Overnight Stay in Bentota
Expected Travel Time | Yala > Bentota – 04 ½ Hours Drive
DAY 07 | BENTOTA > BIA
- Airport Transfer
Expected Travel Time | Bentota > BIA – 02 Hours Drive
End of Tour Package Three
THE COST OF THIS PACKAGE FOR 2 ADULTS IS APPROXIMATELY US$ 1365.00 IN WALLET-FRIENDLY HOTELS.
KINDLY EMAIL US FOR THE QUOTATION AS RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE: [email protected] OR CLICK/TAP ON 'BOOK NOW' AND FILL IN ALL THE DETAILS AND WE SHALL REVERT WITH THE QUOTATION.
Sri Lanka Tour Package Three is extremely popular with our Guests
Website link to Apply for a Sri Lanka Visa Online (Govt. of Sri Lanka):
Tour Package Three - Sri Lanka
- Airport Pickup & Airport Drop Off
- All Transfers in Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- All Cost Related to the Vehicle & Chauffeur
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner
- Entrance Tickets for All Mentioned Excursions
- Special Guides for UNESCO Sites
- Highway Charges
- Parking Fees
- Drinking Water
- All Government Taxes
- No Hidden Costs
- Meals Outside of the Stated Meal Plan
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Any other services Not Specified Above
Sri Lanka Travel Tips:
The most fair weather on the East Coast is from April or May to September. The ideal time to visit the west and south coastlines and the hill area is from December to March.
October through March are ideal for visiting the western and southern coastlines.
It includes the capital Colombo in the southwest, Galle, in the south, and Chilaw, in the west.
The entire year is the ideal time to visit Central Hills. But not in October and November, as these are usually the wettest months.
It includes the botanical gardens of Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, and Peradeniya.
A great time to explore the Eastern and Northern regions is from April through September.
Its northeastern part is Trincomalee. Its northern parts comprise Passikudah, Eravur, and Habarana.
November and October are the inter-monsoon months.
Heavy flooding and thunderstorms are unpredictable during the inter-monsoon season. On the plus side, there are few people around. It is an off-peak season, which is excellent if you do not mind erratic rain.
- Payments are required within three days, except where circumstances dictate that we request otherwise.
- To confirm the tour, we required an advance payment of 50% and required to balance payment prior to seven days before the arrival.
- Please note that without an advance payment, we will not be able to book your tour or accommodation.
- There will be no additional postage fees, booking fees or other hidden charges. Exchange rates are based on live on-day rates at the time of booking and are not subject to change.
- Online Payment Gateway through credit/debit card [Master and Visa cards accepted– Amex not accepted]
- Bank Transfer to Sri Lanka Bank Account